Celebrate St. Francis this month by getting outside and enjoying creation. Here are some suggestions of ways to care for God’s creation and our common home:
- Take a family nature walk such as the Salmon River trails x Read the story of creation in Genesis
- Make a collage of photos from nature
- Pray before and after meals expressing gratitude for those who grew and prepared our food.
- Use cloth napkins, ceramic mugs or reusable cups
- Make a bird feeder with pinecones, peanut butter and bird seed for our feathered friends
- Recycle whenever possible
- Read about some saints that cared for creation and creatures such as: