Going through closets and bringing some items to Goodwill? Be sure to stop by the church to pick up a Goodwill Donation Card to bring with you.
Head to any of the 26 Goodwill drop off locations on the back of the card with the clothing and donation card. Drop the clothing in the appropriate boxes and give the card to an attendant.
- Goodwill Industries sends St. Vincent de Paul Middletown VOUCHERS for free clothing based on the total donations received using the donation card that you just used.
- We make those vouchers available to social service agencies across our community.
- Families needing clothing no longer have to go door to door, church to church to see if they have a warm coat, shoes or other apparel.
- Families in need enjoy the dignity of shopping for themselves, and picking their own clothes in a retail experience.
- Community Social Service agencies have a single source for clothing for their clients.
- Goodwill Industries (a nonprofit organization) benefits from additional donations! Those donations stock clothing racks while creating local training and job opportunities for people who would otherwise have a challenging time in the job market.
- People coming directly to St. Vincent de Paul Middletown for a clothing need, sit with a case manager to determine if there are underlying issues causing thesymptomof clothing needs, that perhaps Saint Vincent de Paul may be able to help with.