In 2015, the Archbishop’s Annual Appeal set an all-time record by raising more than $10,500,000. I am happy to report that we helped by contributing over $44,000. This week we officially launch our efforts for the 2016 Archbishop’s Annual Appeal. Our parish goal is $23,900.
If you haven’t already, you will receive a letter from Archbishop Blair seeking your support. Together we can change the lives of thousands. The Good Works of the Church in social services, health care and pastoral services are exciting, challenging and fulfilling.
Through the generosity of individuals in our community, we helped provide the following:
• More than 8,500 clients received mental health counseling through Catholic Charities.
• More than 140,000 meals were served to those who were hungry.
• More than 39,000 free patient visits were provided to individuals without health care since 2006.
• Hundreds of families were kept from homelessness and helped through the Emergency Assistance Fund.
• 240+ local organizations are supported annually through the Vicariate Outreach Program.
These are some examples of how your gift to the Archbishop’s Annual Appeal is used. Please respond as generously as you can.