10. Rehearsal on Monday night means one night away from the stresses of busy life AND it’s a great way to start the week!
9. You always have a great reserved seat for Christmas and Easter.
8. You will be setting a good example for all the children, teenagers (and reluctant adults.)
7. Intellectual Stimulation—when you make music, you are using both sides of your brain simultaneously.
6. Since warm-ups are a half-hour before mass, you’ll never have to worry about breaking the “one hour before Communion” fast.
5. No auditions or solos required!
4. People who are involved in music live longer and are healthier
3. From our beloved St. Augustine: “To Sing is to pray twice!”
2. Every once in a while, you might catch a glimpse of Heaven’s choir singing along with you. I’m not kidding!
1. Serving the Lord—considering all He does for us, it’s just a little giving back to HIM!