The holiday season was a busy one for the Confirmation Community, actively living out their call to discipleship.
A few ways we did this include:
- Making sandwiches for the clients at House of Bread
- Baking and decorating cookies with the children at the Hartford Catholic Worker House
- Making Christmas decorations for Adelbrook
- Decorating gingerbread houses for the Marlborough Health Care Center
- Helping at the family party at the MHCC
- Making no-sew blankets for children in shelters
- Wrapping Christmas gifts for the clients at MHCC
- Making candy bags for Immacare and House of Bread
- Worked with other parishes to make Christmas bags for the clients at Immacare.
Please continue to pray for these amazing young people as they fully embrace their faith by letting God’s light shine through them as they build community and relationships with others.